Please see the current fees policies, T-JQ-E1, T-JQ-E2, and T-IHBIA-E (attached below) for all details about fees. The annual student fee is collected at the time of enrollment or annual re-enrollment. In addition to this fee, students will be requested to bring specific, necessary supplies for their own use in the classroom. The student supply lists for those items are published each spring.
Student fees are due by the published due date for re-enrolling students or within 30 days of enrollment for new students. (For information about any current student fees, please contact the K-8 or High School Registrar or the Business Office.)
2013-2014 STUDENT FEES:
11th &12th Grade: $185.00* per student* (RL discount= $138.75, FL discount=$92.50) see **NOTE
Student fees will be charged as follows:
- 100% of total fee for students who enroll within the first quarter
- 75% of total fee for students who enroll within the second quarter
- 50% of total fee for students who enroll by the last day of Q 2 for the start of the third quarter.
- Payment may be made by installments if arrangements have been made with the school office.
Student fees will be refunded as follows for enrollment withdrawals if the parent provides a written request to the Registrar within 30 days of the withdrawal date:
- Withdrawal on or before June 1: 75% refund of student fee paid
- Withdrawal on or before July 1: 50% refund of student fee paid
- Withdrawal on or before August 1: 25% refund of student fee paid
- There will be no refund for withdrawals after August 1.
Full Day Kindergarten Only, 2013-2014 School Year:
- A $100 tuition deposit is collected at the time of enrollment . This non-refundable fee is applied toward full-day tuition. There is no discount offered on this tuition deposit fee for free or reduced lunch qualified students and the fee is not refunded if the student withdraws from full-day kindergarten enrollment.
- An additional one-time fee of $50.00 per student for surplus supplies is required with the annual K-5 student fee. There is no discount offered on this $50 fee for free or reduced lunch qualified students.
- A signed parent agreement regarding tuition payment must be submitted to the school office with the enrollment packet.
- The monthly tuition rates for full day Kindergarten are listed below and are based on 10 month year. The first payment is due August 1.
- $325.00 per month for 10 months
- $300.00 per month for 10 months for RL (reduced lunch qualified) applicants
- $275.00 per month for 10 months for FL (free lunch qualified) applicants
A 5% discount is given on Kindergarten tuition if paid in full for the year by August 1
Student fees are reviewed by the Board of Directors each Spring in conjuntion with the upcoming Adopted School Budget. Notices be published in the school newsletters regarding fees for the coming year.
Sixth Grade Outdoor Ed:
The 6th Grade Outdoor Education field trip occurs every fall. Attendance is optional. Participating students are required to pay for all necessary costs associated with the trip, approximately $140.00 per student. Trip information is provided in the fall.