The St. Vrain Valley School District uses Infinite Campus as its student information system. This data collection system is user friendly and easily accessible to staff, parents, and students.
Please notify TPCA of any changes to your student's emergency contact information so that his or her Infinite Campus profile is as accurate as possible.
To set up your Parent Portal account, please contact Beverly Weinberg at email@example.com or ext. 57075.
Having trouble logging in?
- Are you using the correct username and password? After trying to login three times, your account will automatically be disabled. Contact Beverly Weinberg to reset your login information. Please write down your username and password and keep it in a safe place.
- Do you have any outstanding fees? Contact Michele Mansanares in the business office to find out if this is why your account is disabled.
- If troubles persist, please contact Beverly Weinberg.
Infinite Campus features that are beneficial for parents:
- View students' grades and report cards
- Access to teachers' email addresses
- Access to middle and high school students' schedules
- View students' attendance records
- One-time registration gives you access to your student's information for as long as he or she is in the St. Vrain Valley School District
Ways Infinite Campus is used at TPCA:
- Parent/guardian and Emergency Contact information for students
- Entering grades, producing progress reports and report cards
- Notification to parents/guardians regarding attendance and other important messages from TPCA and/or SVVSD